Tuesday 22 September 2009

Indietracks memories

I got a Google alert this morning saying that some Moustache videos had been posted on youtube. It's the first footage I've seen of our performance and it made me smile. We had such an amazing time.

Both clips are from our second, quieter set on the train. The first video is of Imagine.



The next video is the rather shambolic end of I Like These Shoes.

Haha. Aww, the memories. A nicer version of I Like These Shoes will be on our next EP, which will hopefully come out before the end of the year. I've also recorded a bleepy laptop version of the song myself. This can be found on www.myspace.com/fulhast

If anyone has any more footage from either of our sets, I'd love to see it.

Also, I wonder what happened to clip 2 of 3. Hmmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment