Saturday 17 January 2009

Soooo....

I started a new job yesterday, something that always makes me really nervous. I went for a long walk in the dark to try to make myself stop worrying about it. It was nice and worked...kind of. 


Night-time in the woods is a good time for thinking, noticing things and listening to music. I noticed that my favorite phone box is out of order.

When I saw Talons play at The George Tavern on Wednesday, they mentioned a band called Trouble Books. This was enough for me to go and check them out, so I did...and their album 'The United Colors of Trouble Books' is simply amazing. Gorgeous lo-fi folk-pop with beautiful melodies and sweet lyrics. I listened to the album five times in a row. In fact, I am listening to it right now. Go and find it. You won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment