Wednesday 11 August 2010

Some scandi-tour mobile pics

So, I spent last week on the road with Allo Darlin' and The Smittens. It was all very lovely and I'm a bit sad being back in cold and miserable London. It always takes some time adapting to "normal life" and I haven't quite settled into work and things yet. I took alot of photos, but haven't got round to developing them yet. Come to think of it, I haven't actually unpacked my bag yet. Anyway, this is a quick recap of the week consisting mainly of low-res pictures taken on my phone.

In Copenhagen, Bill Moustache found his new favorite poster.

Slutspurt! No you are! Really, this is most definitely only funny to a non-Danish-speaking person.

In Malmö we played in a cafe called På Besök (meaning 'on a visit' or 'visiting') and they had amazing artwork in their bathroom.

Awesome lamp!

They did not, however, have more than one mic stand, so Katie had to be like an indiepop MacGyver and save the day.

Mic stands are over-rated anyway.

Then we headed to Gothenburg....

...where Max Smitten joined Allo Darlin' on stage for duet duties on Dreaming...

...and The Smittens sported some unusual on-stage foot fashion. From left to right, that's shoes, socks and bare feet.

Eventually we made it to Stockholm, where Paul found some time for a quick snooze in a cafe.

Zzzzzzzzz

David Smitten

Eventually it was time for The Smittens to head back home and for the majority of Allo Darlin to drive to Amsterdam, leaving just me and Bill in Sweden. The final Moustache show was at infamous punk venue Gula Villan in Haninge, just outside Stockholm.

Gula Villan backyard.

I met up with an old friend I hadn't seen for around seven years. He showed me this tattoo of the first "proper" drawing his daughter ever made.

It's an owl!! Pretty much the best tattoo ever!

Me and Bill had to get back into Stockholm, so we had to leave early. We left just as Tiger Tape (formerly Moofish Catfish) hit the stage.

Completely awesome as usual!

Another fun summer in Sweden. It really is a lovely place.

No comments:

Post a Comment