Thursday 17 March 2011

Soo who did it? Who killed him?

Captain Alex that is. The trailer for Uganda's first action movie hit the internet at some point last year and it was just amazing. The special effects, the obvious passion involved in making it, everything. Like a million or so other people I watched the trailer, laughed until I cried and wanted desperately to see the whole thing. But, with the internet having killed my attention span completely, I soon forgot all about Captain Alex. Until today, when I thought I'd see if I could find the film online. And I did. On youtube even. The whole thing. The only thing is that it seems to have a director's commentary track on it....or just one guy doing overdubs for all the action by constantly shouting. I really don't know. But, I just couldn't do it. I mean...well done for making it and all...I guess...but, there is just no way I'm gonna be able to sit through an hour and a half of that. I'll stick to the trailer, which is just perfect. Here it is.



Ah-Ah-Ah-Ahhhh-ACTION!!

No comments:

Post a Comment