Monday 7 March 2011

Video of the day (The Death Set - Slap Slap Slap Pound Up Down Snap)

This video was out about in January and I can't remember why I didn't post it at the time. Maybe I wanted to wait for the release of the album, before I started going on and on and on about The Death Set.

The video is a just a total blast of energy and brings to mind the video for New Noise by Refused, which is one of my all-time favorite music videos (watch here). And, even though it doesn't quite match that video in levels of awesomeness, it's still really fucking intense.



The Death Set will be coming to Europe during the summer, but it looks like the only confirmed date so far is a festival in Slovakia. I can only hope that they find time for some UK dates.

The new album, Michel Poiccard, is out now on Ninja Tune and you can buy it here. It's absolutely awesome!

The Death Set official website

No comments:

Post a Comment