Thursday 15 December 2011

10 Days to Christmas (Paul Baribeau - Christmas Lights, live)

It took a while, but I'm finally starting to feel a bit Christmassy. And it's about time...just ten days to go!

We bought a small tree and decorated it...

...and I bought some presents...now all that's missing is some proper Swedish mulled wine.

Christmas songs...there are alot of terrible, terrible Christmas songs out there, so many that it's easy to forget the amazing ones...and there are plenty of those as well. So, I thought I'd do a countdown, featuring some of my personal favorites. It might not just be songs, could be random video clips as well. Who knows?

Anyway, today's one is from Paul Baribeau. A beautiful song, performed live here in someone's house.

Line that gets me every time...

"Sometimes I don't want to make new friends. Sometimes I just miss my old friends"

Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment