Saturday 21 March 2009

A podcast for the weekend

Time for another podcast. I won't write anything about it. It's a mixture of rocktastic goodness, twee-pop and just general awesomeness. Hope you enjoy it.

Records Make Great Pets #2

1. Bare Knees - Wine Stains
2. Stephen Malkmus - Phantasies
3. Bishop Allen - Quarter To Three
4. Brainpool - Everyday
5. The Mekons - I Saw You Dance
6. Bob Hund - Düsseldorf
7. Of Montreal - Jennifer Louise
8. Pansy Division - Flower
9. Quasi - California
10. The Bartlebees - She Loves Monsters
11. Rough Bunnies - My Baby Is Dead
12. The Distractions - Boys Cry
13. Mount Eerie - You Swan, Go On
14. Eagleowl - MF


Hmmm...I just looked out through our living room window and this is what I saw.



See the curious character on the stairs?


I have no idea what he's up to. Not sure I want to know. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks so much for your mixed playlists.
    I have the first one as well.
    Killer good mate.

    ReplyDelete