Wednesday 18 March 2009

Polska Movski

I'm not quite sure where it's coming from, but I have to have a lot of excess energy these days. It means I have no problems getting up for work at 6:10, it keeps me going all through the day without that much coffee, but then I kind of crash at around ten and need to go to bed. Hmmm….so, I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.

The Moustache recording session went pretty swell last night. Not only did we finish the demo of Brains, we also recorded a second demo, the tentatively named Imagine. So, at the moment we have four songs at a rough total of 9m 30s and we're hoping to squeeze in another six or seven songs in the remaining eleven minutes. Optimistic? Perhaps. Doable? Hell, yeah!

Tonight I'm going to a screening of Four Nights With Anna, which is part of the Polish Film Festival/Season at the BFI. I have no idea what it's about or if it's meant to be any good, but it was free and there's even a cocktail reception afterwards. Can't really argue with that, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment