Sunday 1 March 2009

Still Popfesting


The Smittens last night....definitely the highlight of the day. I'm too tired to write anything else. It was fun, but nowhere near as amazing as Friday (or Thursday even).

There was a mix-CD swap thing going on, but I didn't have a any blank CD's left and couldn't burn mine. This is what it looked like. 

1. Cub - Ticket To Spain
2. David-Ivar Herman Dune - Burn Burn
3. The Dead Milkmen - Dean's Dream
4. Dream Bitches - Maniacal Mechanic
5. Elephant Parade - For You
6. The Halo Benders - Don't Touch My Bikini
7. Linda Scott - I've Told Every Little Star
8. Phoebe Kreutz - Oh, Elizabeth I
9. Ryland Bouchard - Another Day No. 2
10. Say Hi To Your Mom - Let's Talk About Spaceships
11. Soda Fountain Rag - Are Philosophers Lonely?
12. Spaghetti Vabune! - Chocolate Song
13. Springfactory - Get Out Of Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment