Friday 22 October 2010

Gig flashback - Bergman Rock (Camden Barfly, 12th April 2006)

So, I'm at my mum's house for the weekend and thought I would look through her old computer before it's thrown out. I found a Nik folder and inside, some gig photos from when I first arrived in London.

Bergman Rock at Barfly was insane. In case you don't know...Bergman Rock is the English-language alter ego of Swedish pop legends Bob Hund (one of the best bands to come out of Sweden ever). The same band members, playing similar kind of music, but in English. And that's the main problem. It's just not the same in English. Bob Hund's Swedish lyrics are absolutely incredible....anyway, it was a great show. The band and the audience went completely crazy.







Bergman Rock on myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment