Monday 13 July 2009

Another Monday, another podcast

Four more long days until the weekend. I thought I'd share some songs with you in the hope that they will make your week go faster. Just like the weather in London it's a rather schizo mix, from the sweet sounds of Pants Yell! to the loudness of Emperor X, new bands along old favorites.


The lyric that sums it all up is from the Passenger Pigeon song:

"I used to think that indie music came from India and is made of turqouise"

Hmmm...or maybe not.


1. Nana Grizol - Circles 'Round The Moon
2. Urban Barnyard - Horseys In The City
3. Andrew Phillip Tipton - I Mississippi You
4. Six Cents And Natalie - Penalty Box
5. Huggabroomstik - The P Man Has A Nightmare
6. My Darling YOU! - Please Don't Talk To Me I Fall In Love So Easily
7. Shrag - Talk To The Left
8. Strip Squad - If You Don't Take Me Right Away You Might As Well Fuck Off
9. Half Japanese - Secret
10. Pants Yell! - Mixed Media Collage
11. Kanda - Too Many Boys
12. Oh Sweet Music! - My Trip To Asia
13. Siberia - Vem Som Klanger Pa Vem
14. The Passenger Pigeons - The Punk Song
15. Veronica Falls - Found Love In A Graveyard
16. Emperor X - Shut Shut Up


Enjoy responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment