Wednesday 8 July 2009

Goodbye Lucksmiths, Allo Darlin'

To quote the late Micheal Jackson, "This is it". Tonight is the night of the very last Lucksmiths show. To be honest, it doesn't really mean that much to me, or anything at all actually. I like what I've heard, but that pretty much amounts to one song, T-shirt weather. I hope they play it.

I'm sure it will all be lovely, but I'm much more excited about the support acts, Allo Darlin and Daniel Kitson. It will be Allo, Darlin's biggest show to date and I'm really looking forward to seeing them on a big stage. Kitson is hilarious and it'll be interesting to see how the indiepopsters will take to a stand-up comedy support act.


The awesometastic poster for tonight's show. It's rather strange seeing your girlfriend in cartoon form. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment