Monday 6 July 2009

Me and a legend

So, I was in rather fine company on Saturday. I was at an event called Sweden on Stage, celebrating Swedish culture and drawing attention to the fact that Sweden have just taken over the presidency of the European Commission. A bunch of Swedish artists were performing, including bearded ABBA legend BEnny Andersson himself. However, I had the honour of meeting Harriet Andersson, the star of several of my favorite Ingmar Bergman films. I also met Stig Björkman, filmmaker and authour of several biographies on Bergman, Lars von Trier, Woody Allen etc.

So, from left to right, that's Margot Wallström (Vide-President of the European Commission), me, Harriet Andersson and Stig Björkman.

And Harriet back in her Bergman days. This is a promoshot for Summer With Monika, which is a rather incredible film.

No comments:

Post a Comment