Wednesday 11 February 2009

Rain, rain, rain and blue skies

So the weather is as schizo as only London weather can be. Last week we were in the middle of snow-induced chaos and now it almost feels like spring is on its way. My walk home from work was really, really pleasant. The sky was blue...well, at least until it got dark. 

I feel like I should be getting on with stuff, writing new songs, whatever...but I'm also feeling extremely restless and impatient. I just started watching a film and was really enjoying it. I wasn't getting bored or tired. I just couldn't keep watching. 28 minutes was all I could handle. Hmmm.

The big 3-0 is getting ever closer. In less than one month I will be one of the oldest people in the world. Guinness Book of Records, look me up.

I'm not really dreading it, but I am very aware that it's approaching. Like something will happen. But, chances are extremely high that it will just be a day like any other. 

Anyway, it's bed time. When I wake up it'll be Thursday, which is almost Friday, so there. Until then, here is my most listened to song of 2008 and, according to last.fm, my seventh most listened to song ever. 


I don't really know much about Paul, apart from that he is an incredible songwriter. But, you should visit him in myspace land, where you can buy both of his great albums. This particular song is from Grand Ledge.


Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment