Sunday 8 February 2009

Where did the weekend go?

It's Sunday evening and I feel like I haven't done anything this weekend. At least it's been cheap.

Elizabeth's feet while we were waiting for the bus last night. 

I'm in the middle of uploading all (or at least a lot) of my CD's to itunes. This has resulted in a bit of a nostalgia trip. I thought I'd upload everything I might want to listen to at some point. Cause, with ipods etc I just never listen to actual CD's. If it's not on the computer it just sits there gathering dust. I'm not quite sure why. Maybe it's because I don't want to listen to something that last.fm won't be able to register (haha..dork alert). Anyway, so a lot of punk has gone on the computer today. And some general randomness as well.

Revenge of the Nerds is one of my favorite 80's comedies. Great script, great acting, wonderful characters and, perhaps surprisingly, an incredible soundtrack. You should definitely try to track it down if you can. My favorite track on the CD is this:


Who are Gleaming Spires? I don't know. All I know is that this song is amazingly catchy with just ridiculously insane lyrics. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment