Monday 16 February 2009

Things that make me go GRRRRRRRR

Things that make me go GRRRRRRRR (No 1)

I've decided to use this blog as a way of, not only spreading my love for certain things, but also venting my anger at certain things. Maybe it'll make me a better person. Maybe. So, here we go. This is the first issue/post of 'Things that make me go GRRRRRRRR'

People with umbrellas (mainly on busy streets)
OK, so I use umbrellas as well, but only when it's absolutely necessary. Something I would never do, however, is use one whilst walking down Oxford Street (or any similarly busy street) on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. It's just insane.

People who stand on the left side of escalators
You get signs every five metres, saying 'Stand on the right', but still so many people don't. Why? What is so difficult? I know tourists/visitors are the main culprits and I know for a fact that there's no such thing as escalator etiquette in Belgium, but come on. When in Rome.

People eating on the tube
The tube is smelly as it is. Why would you want to sit down and eat a burger when you have some business man's ass crack just inches away from your face anyway?

People who go to 'The Church'
The Church is a 'dayclub' taking place every Sunday at what is now known as the HMV Forum in Kentish Town. I don't know if it's an Australian invention as such, but it seems to be mainly frequented by Aussies, kiwis, South Africans and their British compadres. It runs from 2pm to 5pm and during these few hours they manage to turn the whole area into a vomit soaked hell.

Cold callers
We've been getting a lot of these recently. Always at the worst times possible. Please leave us alone.

I think that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment